The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.
How In My Mailbox works:
1. Every week we'll post about what books we have received that week (via your mailbox/library/store bought)! Preferably posts will be made every Sunday, but feel free to choose a day that works best for you.
2. Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit each other's list and leave comments!
3. Everyone is welcome to join! You can join at anytime and you DO NOT have to participate every week.
4. Be sure to sign the Mr. Linky Widget (that will be posted each Sunday with my In My Mailbox post) so that others can easily find your "In My Mailbox" post! You DO NOT have to title your post "In My Mailbox"
5. Link back here, to The Story Siren, on your In My Mailbox post, so that other people can find more information about IMM.
The Sherlockian by Graham Moore (Hachette)
An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin (Hachette)
The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens (Alfred A Knopf/Random House) Shelf Awareness win
Peace and Plenty: Finding Your Path to Financial Serenity by Sarah Ban Breathnach (Hachette)